Vacation House Maria is located in Vinkuran, Medulin municipality, Istria, Croatia.
Vinkuran is situated between Banjole and Pješćana Uvala, suburbs of Pula. It has 2 grocery stores and a playground in walking distance from the house. Nearest beach is ~500 m away but there are also lots of beaches you can reach by car in approximately ~10 minutes. One of the most popular capes, popular worldwide (Rt Kamenjak in Premantura) is ~15 minutes away by car, same as Medulin, Pjescana Uvala with lots of restaurants and bars is ~5 minutes away, and to reach Pula city centre it will take you ~10 minutes by car.
Activities that can be enjoyed in nearby areas:
– Relaxing on the beach (Soline – Vinkuran, Banjole, Medulin, Pula, Pula, Rovinj, …)
– Diving (Banjole, Medulin, Pula (Verudela))
– Rent a yacht (marina Veruda)
– Rent canoes, motorcycles (Medulin)
– Surfing (Premantura, Medulin, Rovinj)
– Beach Volleyball (Medulin)
– Riding (Medulin)
– Tennis (Banjole, Medulin, Verudela)
– Table tennis (Medulin)
– Golf and mini golf (Pula)
– Scenic flights (Medulin)
– Boat trips (Pula, Pula, Medulin)
Points of interest:
– Vinkuran: Soline – protected forest park, Cave Romane – Roman Quarry
– Vintijan – prehistoric ruins dating from the Bronze Age,
– Pula: Amphitheater – Arena, Golden Gate, Temple of Augustus, Triumphal Arch, Hercules Gate, Castle, Forum, a small Roman theater, the Archaeological Museum, the Historical Museum of Istria, the Cathedral and the Byzantine chapel of St.. Maria Formosa, Monastery and Church of St. Francis, St. Nicholas Orthodox Church, Monastery and Church of St.. Anthony works …
– Premantura: Nature Park Kamenjak
– Fažana: Brijuni National Park
– Vodnjan: Istrian mummies (St. Blaze)
There is a bus line driving to Pula city centre and to Premantura, bus station is located in walking distance from the front of the main house entrance. You can also get around with taxies (Taxi Cammeo is the cheapest option and has an app), Uber (in Pula) and by personal vehicle.